When: Communion Service @ 2pm, each Sunday.
Zoom ID: 410 099 768
Password: (Those outside of the SCRF assembly can source the password from one of the local members)
How to Connect to Zoom
The first time you click on a Zoom meeting link, you’ll be prompted to download the app, or on a computer, visit the Zoom website to download the app. For smartphones and tablets, download the Zoom app from your app store. You’ll need an email address to register and then need to ‘accept’ an email from Zoom at that email address and set up a password.
Tips for Zoom Meetings
- Where possible use a computer rather than phone – it’s easier to position and use its keyboard for chatting during the meeting.
- Ensure your profile name is your name and not ‘iphone’ or ‘tablet’ – this makes it easier for everyone to identify you – especially if your video isn’t on.
- If using your phone, have it in landscape mode (sideways) – you will look better!
- We love to see each other, so turn your video on and have some decent lighting in your room.
- Try to position your device at your eyeline or higher so you’re not looking down into it.
- Explore the options at the bottom of the screen for turning audio and video on/off and chatting.
- Try switching between speaker view (the person speaking is in a large window) and gallery view (you can see more people) – option is at top-right on a computer screen and on a phone you scroll right.
- If you need to communicate or request prayer during the meeting, use the ‘chat’ button at the bottom of the screen.